Select Page

Bienville Parish Adult Education

For more information, please contact the Minden Campus at (318) 371-3035

If you or an organization wants to partner together and design an adult education program, please give us a call. We can help!

How can I get a copy of my HiSet or GED?

You can visit the LCTCS WRU site and request a copy.